Sekolah.org

Go Back   Sekolah.org Ruang Kelas Bahasa Inggris

Reply silakan bergabung untuk ikut diskusi :-)

Old 19 April 2012, 08:15 PM   #1
Rahardian Aji

Bergabung: Apr 2012
Rahardian Aji is on a distinguished road
Angry Lyrics

All Signs Point To Lauderdale I hate this town, it's so washed upAnd all my friends don't give a fuckThey'll tell me that it's just bad luckWhen will I find where I fit in 2,3,4! Remember when I triedI'd never strayed too far from youForever by your sideNo matter what I was going throughBut now I never know the things to say to youThat help me prove that I'm still on your sideI never show just what you do to meGuess I'm what's always wrong I hate this town, it's so washed upAnd all my friends don't give a fuckThey'll tell me that it's just bad luckWhen will I find where I fit in I hate this townCause no one can understand, I just can't be tied downNothing comes between me and my plansSo now I never know the things to say to youThat help me prove that I'm still on your sideI never show just what you do to meGuess I'm what's always wrong And don't believe a word they're telling to youDon't believe a word they're telling to youThey let me downWhen will I find where I fit in I hate this town Won't let a world gone mad ever bring me downGave everything I had to turn it back aroundCause our time's worth something Bigger than both you and meI can't live my life always backing downI gotta do this right so they can't make a soundCause I'm not here for nothingLeast I can say I stand for somethingYou and me we stand for something And don't believe a word they're telling to youDon't believe a word they're telling to youThey let me downWhen will I find where I fit in I hate this town...
Reply silakan bergabung untuk ikut diskusi :-)